Friday, March 16, 2012

Vapamore MR 100 VAPAMORE STEAM CLEANER HORRIBLE DESIGN DON'T BOTHER


VAPAMORE MR-100 STEAM CLEANER
  • Kills Bedbugs and Dust mites!
  • Uses Water to Clean And Sanitize
  • Comes with 18 Attachments
  • Approved by the Queen of Clean
  • Free Large Cotton Cover with order!
  • terrible This machine made in China is made of cheap plastic and when it heats up permeates the house with a smell of hot plastic. Though it's sold as a dry steam cleaner the heat is very wetand made the whole house moldy. I was both poisoned and had a mold reaction. A catastrophe for sensitive people.
    pays for itself quickly We own a workout gym and i was in the market to find a product that could quickly sanitize multiple surfaces without chemicals. This little machine was remarkable and has now been used on countless other projects. I've cleaned everything you can imagine with it. Car mattress couch dog bed dumbbells bikes treadmills. Needless to say this little machine has paid for itself already by making many of my dirty old looking surfaces shinnny new again. only complaint is that the one of the attachments have cracked but then again i have used it excessively.
    Vapamore not worth the money Update Jan. 2012The president of Vapamore says in the comments section of my Vapamore review that he spent hours on the phone with me. This is not true. He may have spent hours with the dealer I bought it from who was concerned that I be satisfied with the purchase and was concerned with my complaints but Vapamore did not spend hours on the phone with me. The president of Vapamore also says the steamer I sent back worked perfectly when the company got it back.
    Bed bugs gone! This machine came highly recommended for eliminating bed bugs. It did an job amazing and my property is now bug free. Highly recommended for everyone that owns rental properties and hotels.
    Don't Waste Your Money! After owning my steamer for a little over a year I have already had two severe product malfunctions. The first was very disappointing and shocking since it came shortly after I purchased the product. After using the product during that first month or so the power simply would not turn on any more. I ended up mailing it back to them for repair. To their credit they did agree to cover the cost of the repair. However they do not cover the cost of mailing it back to them. So depending on where you live and their then recommended mail delivery method of UPS the cost of shipping the item may end up resulting in about a quarter or more of the cost of the product purchased new. My second malfunction episode occurred recently where out of the blue it started hissing electrical sparks were shooting from within the main yellow housing and a slight odor of burned plastic permeated the room. I immediately turned off the product and unplugged the electrical cord from the wall outlet. As expected it never again turned on again. The product was being used properly with all wheels on the floor and plenty of water but not completely filled in the reservoir. I'm sorry but quality products should not break down once and definitely not twice within such a short life span. Do not waste your money! I considered sending it back again to get repaired but that would mean I would have to again fork out the cost for shipping it to them about a quarter of the cost of the product purchased new then live with the dissatisfaction of an inferior product waiting to fail again. I will cut my losses and look elsewhere for quality products and better customer service.
    HORRIBLE DESIGN DON'T BOTHER FIRST TIME I USED IT fine. Steam does get up dirt. but! Long 'handle' that clips together is very wobbly like legos.. very annoying the flip up clamps for the towel broke on day two. One side worked alright but I couldn't attach the other side I guess I could with large rubber bands. I liked the idea of have several gallons on board but the steam pours out of the attachment point of the 'hose' and the baseall annoying. I'm going to go back and get a all in one unit if I can find one that doesn't have this horrible way of attaching a pad very annoying. Steam works. This machine? Must have been designed by people who never clean floors.
    Maybe I'm missing something? It does sterilize kill bed bugs the original purpose for which I got this a few years back. But since then I've tried the Vapamore on tile indoors and out and white carpet and have always been a little disappointed. It does lift up some of the grime but not all of it. Will have to try another poster's method of adding a sponge under the cloth cover + some kind of cleanserwill update review if I get amazing results that way.
    bedbug killer Used this to sterilize all my belongings that I brought with me from a bedbug infested campus apartment complex. It killed all the bugs/eggs and none followed to my new place. For that alone it's worth the money if you've ever had bedbugs you know what I mean.
    Excellent tool for steam cleaning This is a really great tool for getting your home really clean without the use of toxic chemicals. I borrowed one from a friend and liked it so much ordered my own. It is lightweight easy to maneuver and easy to fill with water. But the best part is that I know I'm using the sterilizing power of steam to clean floors bathrooms kitchen etc. and not sending molecules of toxins into the air my family breathes.
    Quality machine I love the Vapamore MR 100 steam cleaner vaccum. I couldn't believe that a machine under $300.00 could do the quality of work that a high end machine over $1000.00 could do but I was wrong this machine really gives out the steam power.


    Kills Bedbugs and Dust mites!.Uses Water to Clean And Sanitize.Comes with 18 Attachments.Approved by the Queen of Clean.Free Large Cotton Cover with order!. LIFETIME WARRANTY The Vapamore® MR-100 is a multi-use Vapor Steam Cleaner that uses the power of steam to clean and sanitize. No need to buy harsh chemicals or detergents, it uses only water. It's the perfect green cleaning solution. The Vapamore has been proven very effective in killing bedbugs and dustmites!The Vapamore MR-100 includes a wide range of specially design attachments to clean just about everything.


    Related Products
    • Vapamore Floor Mop Cotton Cover 20 Bucks?? This Vapamore Floor Mop cover is great. I prefer it over the original shipped with the product. It is thick and stays hot and it picks of the loosened soil out of the floor grout better than any other covers I've tried. With the ...Read the full

    • Thomas Laboratories Diatomaceous Earth 3 Pounds Petsafe treatment for bedbugs We live in a building in White Plains NY that is affected by bedbugs. We've had several of these nasty parasites in our apartment over the past 9 months. 3 months ago my wife discovered this product and purchased the 3 pound container ...Read the full

    • Pest Pistol Mini Duster bedbug bomber Purchased this with the food grade DE for killing bedbugs. This duster does a good job but takes a little practice to get what you want. What worked best for DE was to not overfill the unit and tip the duster back so the powder ...Read the full

    • Bed Bug ClimbUp® Interceptors (pack of 12) passive traps for bed legs cheapo I guess they work in principle but these are made from such cheap flimsy plastic on carpet they cracked within a week. May work if you are on hard flooring seems obvious now. I guess I assumed for the price these would be heavy duty ...Read the full

    • Zwipes Microfiber 36-Pack of Cleaning Cloths Works like a charm AND environmentally friendly These are the best cleaning cloths I have ever used. I clean everything in my house with them. They don't scratch they don't leave lint and they clean like a dream. You don't even need chemicals a little bit of ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Vapamore MR 100 VAPAMORE STEAM CLEANER HORRIBLE DESIGN DON'T BOTHER Post a Comment

    smart living steam mop Popular Posts