Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Secura Micro Fiber Steam Pads Pack


Secura Micro-Fiber Steam Mop Pads, 3 Pack
  • 2 microfiber cleaning pads for use with Secura Steam Mop M-92;
  • Soft microfiber material gently loosens, lifts, and absorbs dust and dirt;
  • Safe for all sealed-floor surfaces; machine-washable;
  • Measures approximately 8 by 12 by 4 inches;

  • 2 microfiber cleaning pads for use with Secura Steam Mop M-92;.Soft microfiber material gently loosens, lifts, and absorbs dust and dirt;.Safe for all sealed-floor surfaces; machine-washable;.Measures approximately 8 by 12 by 4 inches;..


    Related Products
    • Secura Floor Cleaning Sanitizer Professional Steam Mop with ADJUSTABLE STEAM Adjustable steam settings works great This is my third steam mop. I was pleased with how these steam mop worked and when the second one quit working I want to try this one because it can adjust steam settings. The only problem I had with my ...Read the full

    • Oreck Steam & Glide Steam Mop Oreck steam glide Lightweight so easy to transport up and down. Holds plenty of water for my space which is 1675sft.Nice long cord although I would have it longer.The only drawback is the pad does not stay securely on all the time. ...Read the full

    • Secura Coral Duster Micro-Fiber Steam Mop Pads, 2 Pack Fast steamer I have used a few steam mops in years this steam mop is probably the fastest to steam from plug in. The slow steamer I used in the past took about 45 minutes to steam I can't walk away I certainly can not use the steam mop when ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Secura Micro Fiber Steam Pads Pack Post a Comment

    smart living steam mop Popular Posts