Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SteamFast SF 292 Multi Purpose Handheld Cleaner Great product for the price!


SteamFast SF-292 Multi-Purpose Floor Mop and Handheld Steam Cleaner
  • 1300-watt steamer with array of accessories cleans and sanitizes
  • Measures 11-4/5 by 4 by 4-5/7 inches; 1-year limited warranty
  • Removes mold, mildew, stains, grease, grime, and odors
  • Converts from upright steam mop to handheld steam cleaner to fabric steamer
  • Heats up in 30 seconds; 13-ounce continuous-fill water tank; variable steam control
  • Brooms Away Take your broom and throw it in the trash. The steamfast sf292 is the steam mop you've always dreamed of. Since I was a baby I've always wanted a steam mop that could clean tile and glass seamlessly and at the push of a button. With a cord this long I can clean my 900 square foot dream apartment without having to move the plug around. Thank you Steamfast you're a dream come true.
    Steam Mop This a much better steam mop than my Shark was. Does a much better job and using it as a handheld steam is great. Makes a easy job cleaning the bathroom and cleaning gout on tile flooring.
    Good Steam Lame Pad Poor Construction I've had this mop for quite a while now years I think. It produces great steam and is lightweight. HoweverThe cord is too short for an average sized kitchen. It's probably good enough for an apartment or condo though.The pad is lame.A hole rubbed in the pad after one or two uses so I use washcloths bought in bulk at Costco. The drawback with that is that the clamps don't hold down the cloths very tightly and there are edges left over. I've added some safety pins to improve the fit but then changing the cloth becomes a hassle. I would really like a quickly replaceable velcro? pad that lifts away the dirt like the swiffer pads do. I don't like the swiffer pads though because I want to wash the pads and reuse them not fill up the landfill.The handle broke after a while so we duct taped it together and now it's held on by a cclamp which means we can't use it as a hand steamer.I've bought both of the shark steamers at Costco they don't steam as well as this one so they've both gone back. The problem here is temperature. The sharks only get to 120 or something not hot enough. This one at least leaves the floor hot to the touch.I'm looking into a replacement for the mop portion and will keep the handheld portion until it breaks.
    Does not hold up We used this item maybe six times or less and it started shutting out steam from the back on to menot the floor. The water was very HOT! I am not pleased with this item! We took to Costa Rica to our second home thinking it would be a get thing to help keep the floors nice and clean.
    Great product for the price! I mainly wanted a multipurpose steamer for upholstery and floors. I was a little hesitant to buy this because I did not know if it would be heavy duty enough to clean my furniture and rugs.Well I am throughly impressed! I'm moving in a month and my mom and I tried it on her couch chairs and drapes. It left them smelling and looking fresh. With some moderate effort it even removed a pen ink stain from MICROFIBER! I haven't used it on floors yet but I have no doubt that it will be just as good!What a great investment.
    WASTE OF MONEYTRASHED AFTER 10 USES I bought this steam cleaner and used it about 10 times. It does NOT clean the oven it fogs the floors does not clean windows but was good in tight places with build up. Was great in the refrig and microwave. But sadly after 1.5 yrs and only 10 times in use I also have tossed it in the trash.the company offered me a discount of 30% on a new model. I would understand if this product had been used regularly but honestly 10 times and it is dead. SAVE YOU MONEY DO NOT BUY THIS STEAMERAND I MIGHT ADD ANY OTHER PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY.
    Good steam lame pad poor construction agreed I see that I have had this steamer for 2 years now. I even talked a friend of mine into getting one a few months before I got mine. When I checked later my friend was satisfied with hers which she was using daily. I held off on doing a review as my initial impression of it was not all that good. Now that I have had it for 2 years I must say that I agree with ClassyNoel California Good Steam Lame Pad Poor Construction.I chose this model because it could be used as a handheld in addition to cleaning floors. That would be great for cleaning bathtub tiles and doors.
    Great product Ive had this steamer over 4 years now just recently the handle broke so I ordered a Eureka Envirocare the Steamfast blows t he Eureka away! The SF shows the water level so your not guessing if you have enough water in the tank to finish a floor theSF gets way hotter than the highly rated Eureka and the pads aren't cumbersome like the Eureka. Foolishly I wasted good money on the Eureka I'm giving it to a friend and will quickly reorder another Steamfast. I highly recommend Steamfast products.
    GREAT MOP GREAT PRICE AS ALWAYS I AM PLEASED WITH MY AMAZON PURCHASE.I HAD A THANE H20 MOP THAT DIED A SUDDEN DEATH SO AFTER READING ALOT OF REVIEWS I CHOSE TO BUY THE STEAMFAST.WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME IS THE TEMP OF THE STEAM SO THAT IT TRULY DISINFECTS WITHOUT HAVING TO HOLD OVER EACH AREA OVER 15 SEC. THIS MOP HAS A MUCH BETTER AND STRONGER STEAM FLOW AND LEAVES LESS WATER. I INTEND TO USE THE OTHER ATTACHMENTS ALLOWING ME TO STEAM SHOWER CORNERS PILLOWS ETC.I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PURCHASE AND THE SHIPPING FROM AMAZON WAS LIGHTENING FAST.
    Love it I love my new steam fast multi purpose floor mop and handeld steam cleaner. I use it both ways. It is little bit small and I need to fill it with the water several times. It is not flexible to go under the bed far enough to clean all surface but it is very easy to use. It cleans my house perfectly.


    1300-watt steamer with array of accessories cleans and sanitizes.Measures 11-4/5 by 4 by 4-5/7 inches; 1-year limited warranty.Removes mold, mildew, stains, grease, grime, and odors.Converts from upright steam mop to handheld steam cleaner to fabric steamer.Heats up in 30 seconds; 13-ounce continuous-fill water tank; variable steam control. Equipped with 1300 watts of power, this steam cleaner offers a chemical-free way to clean and sanitize throughout the house. It removes mold, mildew, fungus, difficult stains, and stubborn grease and grime using pure and natural, penetrating, pressurized steam, easily taking on the toughest cleaning chores--everything from tile floors, showers, and sinks to garments and upholstery to the inside of the refrigerator and oven, even baked-on grills. Steam cleaning not only removes debris quickly and thoroughly, providing a clean, nontoxic environment for pets and kids, it also eliminates odors, kills and controls allergens, and saves money on cleaning supplies--no more floor polisher, glass sparkler, oven cleaner, mold buster, tile blaster, or protective rubber gloves needed. The lightweight, portable steamer heats up in just 30 seconds, and its 13-ounce water tank uses regular tap water and can be refilled at any time for continuous steam. The versatile unit provides three modes of operation, converting easily from an upright steam mop to a handheld steam cleaner to a fabric steamer. As an upright floor mop, it works great on a variety of hard-floor surfaces including tile, vinyl, and sealed hardwood--it even helps freshen carpet. Remove the long handle and it functions as a handheld steamer--great for almost every surface in the bathroom and kitchen. Use it to sanitize children's toys and pet accessories, as well, without chemical residue. As a fabric steamer, it removes wrinkles from shirts and blouses, faster and more gently than ironing. Variable steam control provides added convenience, delivering just the right amount of steam for the job. Accessories include a jet nozzle, a short nylon utility brush, a long nylon brush, a brass utility brush, a mop head, a large cloth cover, and a utility head for fabric steaming and squeegee cleaning windows and mirrors, as well as a small cloth cover, a measuring cup, an extension pole, a squeegee, boiler cleaning powder, and a cleaning pin. The ETL-listed steamer measures 11-4/5 by 4 by 4-5/7 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.


    Related Products
    • BISSELL Steam Mop Microfiber Pad Replacement, 2-Pack, 3255 extra bissel mosteam mop pads The bissel steam mop comes with two microfiber mop heads. I was not sure how dirty they got so I ordered two extra. For our home I find I only need to use one mop head each time I mop so I really didn't need the two extra ones. They ...Read the full

    • SteamFast Replacement Microfiber Cloths for Steam Mop, 2-Pads Per Pack Fullfills it's pupose These cleaning pads do exactly what they are intended to do. However the first few times they are used they leave the floor very wet. I woudl suggest washing them a few times before use. ...Read the full

    • Steamfast Replacement Microfiber Mop Pad for Steamfast Steam Mop SF-292/294 (2-Pack) Better than the one that came with the mop! The microfiber pads clean better than the pads that came with the mop. It has a finger tab that keeps me from burning my fingers when I am changing it while cleaning. I have used it to clean both ...Read the full

    • BISSELL Deluxe Microfiber Replacement Pads, 2-Pack Replacement pads are white not green like pictured. After almost two years of use my microfiber pads were worn out and had holes in them. I ordered this set because it is supposed to be identical to my original set. I did not receive the ...Read the full

    • Steamfast 3 In1 Steam Mop Clumsy but effective Despite numerous complaints about poor customer service I chose this model because it has variable steam output also works as a handheld tool on vertical surfaces does not get as hot as the sanitizing mops and I hope is less likely to harm me or ...Read the full

    No comments:

    SteamFast SF 292 Multi Purpose Handheld Cleaner Great product for the price! Post a Comment

    smart living steam mop Popular Posts