Monday, March 19, 2012

Secura Cleaning Sanitizer Professional ADJUSTABLE I like the product.


Secura Floor Cleaning Sanitizer Professional Steam Mop with ADJUSTABLE STEAM
  • Foldable design, easy to store and carry; Removable water tank easy to refill; Build-in water filter to prevent lime buildup; Swivel mop head with 180 degree maneuverability;
  • Heats up in less than 20 seconds; produces up to 20 minutes of steam per refill; Auto Shut-off; 1500Watt power;
  • Includes 2 Ultra-absorbent Microfiber cleaning pads that are washable and reusable; One carpet glider allows for sanitizing carpets;
  • Professional Chemical-free steam mop with adjustable steam settings; Perfect for daily light cleaning and heavy duty deep cleaning;
  • Measures 45 x 11-1/2 x 7 inches (HxWxD) when unfolded; weighs 5.5 pounds; 1-year warranty;
  • Better than the 2 steam mops I had before This is the best steam mop among other 2 steam mops I have used.My first steam mop had its water tank at the bottom with a long thin stick as handle. With all the weight at one end of the handle it is not hard to imagine how hard it is to maneuver. And if you move the mop back and forth a little faster there is water coming out of the mop. And it takes a long time for steam to come up every time I use it. It basically works but there is a lot left to be desired.
    Pleasantly Surprised I hate mopping floors and pretty much my whole downstairs is tile except for my bedroom. I saw the Secura steam mop on sale and figured for the price and the previous reviews I would take a chance. Assembly was easyone screw to attach the head to the bodyand I was ready to go. Placed the microfiber pad over the head and tightened the cord. Then I vacuumed/swept the tile floor in my bathroom. Added R/O water to the tank filling to the maximum level and plugged in the mop. The red light was on for heating and 2025 seconds later the green light said we were ready for business. I pushed the ON button and heard the sssss of steam. At first I kept holding the ON button on but found out later that I didn't need to hold the button ON. You just push it ON and it stays on and then just push it again to shut it off.Pushing the steam mop was a little hard at first until I had the right angle and rhythm and then it was easy. I started with the steam setting on low and then increased it to medium. Worked great! What I was so surprised about was how the head of the mop swiveled so I could get into the corners. I actually could get in close to the toilet which the floor can get pretty scary and steam that area. When finished I had only used about a 1/3 of the water in the tank.Next I started on the rest of the tile downstairs. Again vacuumed the tile filled up the tank on the steam mop plugged it in and when the green light came on started mopping. Worked like a charm and was able to do the rest of the downstairs with no refills on the tank. I increased the steam setting to about medium high because we have dogs and our major walking areas get lots of use. As I worked the larger area I would have to unplug and replug in the mop because the cord wasn't long enough. But then again I would have needed a 3040 foot cord.
    Easy to use. Steam mop is amazing my floor has never been so clean before. I was so excited to receive this steam mop used it immediately on my kitchen floor. It removed the stains that had been there for years. The maximum steam is very powerful put it on the tough stains and move around a little bit the stains disappear in seconds. I hate to get on the floors to do leaning and mop only does a so so job but this steam mop made my floor sparkling clean without the hard work. Now I steam my hard floors at medium to low steam after vacuum my house. House cleaning becomes easy now.I heard some of the steam mops were plagued by short life. I have used this mop for only 2 months and not able to comment on the quality. I will come back to update if anything changes.
    Secura Steam Mop I wanted to like it. I read lots of reviews on this and other like products. Should have paid attention to those who said the microfiber cover comes off the steamer head easily. Easily??? Always!!! Count on it. It doesn't glide very well on our flagstone floors but they are bumpy so maybe on a smooth floor it would work better. Steam is quick and full. That works fine but I'd suggest looking elsewhere for a good steam mop.
    Seems to do the job This is my first steam mop so can't compare it to others. I primarily use it on a tiled floor and hallway. 1. even on low settings it leaves water on the floor but dries quickly and cleanly. It is not a problem on tile floors 2. heats quickly the handle button to turn steam on/off can be tricky but you quickly know whether it is steaming. 3. only two pads and you can easily use both of them for one job they soak quickly. they need washing after every mop for me I have a Labrador!. 4.
    I like the product. My kitchen floors are white tiles and I am using the high steam setting to get a good cleaning. The outcome the pad gets wet quickly. So I bought additional pads this solved the issue by allowing to continue steam mopping the rest of the house. Over all I like it it heats up very quickly is very light takes up a little space for storage and does a very good job cleaning. I bought a second one for my daughter and she used it on her area rug great results! As a matter of fact her 4 years old son loves to steam mop marble tiles floor in their hallway and kitchen! I would recommend it for a smaller size house/apartment unless you are willing to buy additional pads.
    Everything I could hope for I had never owned a steam cleaner but always wanted one. Received this in mail put it together and gave it a shot. Let me tell you I don't think my floors or carpet have ever been this clean fresh for the carpet. The carpet glider worked easily and the machine is light. The water lasted a little over 20 mins for me and only took 510 seconds to heat up! I had no streaks at all on the white tile and I couldn't be happier. I will never go back to mopping.
    2 pads included not 3 I have just used this steam mop once after recieving yesterday and it seems to work great. The first thing I noticed when opening was there are only 2 pads included in the box and the box is marked as only including 2 as well. I tried it out on several of its settings and noticed if I leave it on highest setting it will leave quite a bit of water on the floor after using a few minutes. Lowering the setting seemed to help with this. It did a good job of cleaning even stuck on grime so I am happy with it.
    Excellent Product! I've had my mop for almost a month now and have used it several times and I'm very happy with it. It has all the features I was looking for in a steam mop which were adjustable steam ability to do rugs good sized water tank and light weight. This mop really delivers the cleaning power I need on a variety of surfaces. I have real wood floors predominately and a couple rooms of vinyl flooring and a dozen area rugs. The mop cleans and sanitizes every surface perfectly and with an amazing ease of use. I'm able to do 1000 square feet of flooring with just one fill of the water tank. The carpet tray is the best thing ever and does a great job of sanitizing my area rugs makes them look great too since the steam really fluffs out the fibers. It doesn't get the rug soaking wet either which is very nice. On the wood and vinyl floors the mop cleans like a demon. I thought my floors were clean until I used this mop on them and I was shocked at how much dirt came up! Shocked and embarrassed! This is one of those products that make you realize how inadequate older floor cleaning methods really are. So now my floors are much cleaner and my rugs are looking and smelling great with this mop.
    worked great twice then died This worked great twice then died. The steam is adjustable the handle pivots nicely and it has a nice long cord. However it only worked twice then started sputtering and finally stopped steaming altogether. It also leaked very badly from where filter attached into the main shaft. I returned it the same day I received it.


    Foldable design, easy to store and carry; Removable water tank easy to refill; Build-in water filter to prevent lime buildup; Swivel mop head with 180 degree maneuverability;.Heats up in less than 20 seconds; produces up to 20 minutes of steam per refill; Auto Shut-off; 1500Watt power;.Includes 2 Ultra-absorbent Microfiber cleaning pads that are washable and reusable; One carpet glider allows for sanitizing carpets;.Professional Chemical-free steam mop with adjustable steam settings; Perfect for daily light cleaning and heavy duty deep cleaning;.Measures 45 x 11-1/2 x 7 inches (HxWxD) when unfolded; weighs 5.5 pounds; 1-year warranty;. Professional Chemical-free steam mop with adjustable steam settings; Perfect for daily light cleaning and heavy duty deep cleaning;Foldable design, easy to store and carry; Removable water tank easy to refill; Build-in water filter to prevent lime buildup; Swivel mop head with 180 degree maneuverability;Includes 2 Ultra-absorbent Microfiber cleaning pads that are washable and reusable;Heats up in less than 20 seconds; produces up to 20 minutes of steam per refill; Auto Shut-off; 1550Watt power;Measures 45 x 11-1/2 x 7 inches (HxWxD) when unfolded; weighs 5.


    Related Products
    • Black & Decker SM1620 Steam Mop with Smart Select Technology Black & Decker steam mop Just purchased this steam mop this morning from a local store. I went to buy a Eureka Envirosteam but there was only this model and a Shark. After reading reviews on Shark I went with the B&D since I have other products and tools of theirs. ...Read the full

    • Secura Micro-Fiber Steam Mop Pads, 3 Pack ...Read the full

    • Secura Coral Duster Micro-Fiber Steam Mop Pads, 2 Pack Fast steamer I have used a few steam mops in years this steam mop is probably the fastest to steam from plug in. The slow steamer I used in the past took about 45 minutes to steam I can't walk away I certainly can not use the steam mop when ...Read the full

    • Resolve, Easy Clean, Carpet Cleaning System, 22 Ounce Works great We used this to clean the dining area/living area rugs in our apartment. It's simple to use vacuum clean let dry vacuum. It worked great! We could definitely see a difference between areas that had already been cleaned and areas that had not and it ...Read the full

    • New Trent Limir Stylus/Styli Touch Screen Cell phone Tablet Pen Champa Dual-Purpose with Micro-Knit Technology Capacitive Stylus and Fine Ball Pen IMP62B for iPhone 4 4s iPod touch iPad 2 Samsung Galaxy Motorola Xoom Blackberry Playbook, Barnes and Noble Nook Color Comparison of 3 Stylus products

      No comments:

      Secura Cleaning Sanitizer Professional ADJUSTABLE I like the product. Post a Comment

      smart living steam mop Popular Posts