Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dual USB 12V Heated Mug what junk?


Dual USB & 12V Heated Mug - BLUE
  • Double insulated Stainless Steel Mug
  • Includes one USB plug for your desktop & one 12V plug for the car
  • Plugs into your USB port or 12V auto adapter... keeps your coffee steaming while you work or drive
  • Size: 16 oz., Available in Red or Blue
  • Spill proof lid, Soft rubberized finish, Soft grip rugged handle
  • Poor Only worked the 1st time then nothing. it is ok for a mug but not for the intended purpose.
    worked great UNFORTUNATELY ONLY LASTED 2 MONTHS This heated travel mug worked great. Unfortunately however in less than two 2 months it stopped working!!
    Works ok reeks of plasticytoxic odor I tried this only at my laptop USB port at work and not the car cigarette lighter. It won't heat up your drink but it can keep it warm. I left it about 1/3 of the way filled and went to lunch. When I returned my drink was reasonably hot. Well very warm. In this aspect I am satisfied with the perfomance.I have two complaints.The first is minor the rim is very thick a akward to drink from.Because of the second I no longer use it. The cup reeks of a foul toxicsmelling odor that I just can't get past. It is one of odors where your brain says this is really bad stuff consume it and die. I handwashed it several times and left in the sun for a couple of days as per a friends suggestion. This reduced the smell considerably but not enough for me.
    I want my $$$ back
    Serves it purpose for me but maybe not for others This is one of those products that will be can be rated anywhere from 1 to 5 depending on your needs. Assuming this product doesn't break it will serve it's purpose for me. The USB DOES NOT keep coffee piping hot for an extended period of time but when there is piping hot coffee going in I can enjoy it for about the next hour. By the end of that hour it not hot as originally was but still hot enough to be called hot.
    Love it!! This is my second mug of this type and this one works much better than my last one did. I plug it in my car while driving to work then into the computer once I get to work.
    what junk? This heated mug is a piece of junk. I dropped it once & the wire inside the mug disconnected & now it does not work. Also it never worked well with USB connection to a computer.
    best coffee mug Love this item. Keeps my coffee warm for about 2.5 hours while I am sitting in class. The USB cord to keep it warm is awesome.
    Perfect mug for on the go I do presale retail sales so I am out on the road all day. During the cold months I tend to drink more coffee. Mid way through the day I get cold and want hot coffee. This mug works great and keeps the coffee just the right temp through the whole cup.
    Don't waste your money I hesitaded on buying this mug since most reviews were not very good. I should have gone with my instink and not wasted my money . This cup worked for about a week then nothing.I tried to email the company but the email in not working and there is not a number to call..


    Double insulated Stainless Steel Mug.Includes one USB plug for your desktop & one 12V plug for the car.Plugs into your USB port or 12V auto adapter... keeps your coffee steaming while you work or drive.Size: 16 oz., Available in Red or Blue.Spill proof lid, Soft rubberized finish, Soft grip rugged handle. Plugs into your USB port or 12V auto adapter... keeps your coffee steaming while you work or drive. Double insulated Stainless Steel Mug. Includes one USB plug for your desktop & one 12V plug for the car.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Dual USB 12V Heated Mug what junk? Post a Comment

    smart living steam mop Popular Posts