Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BISSELL Details Microfiber Lightweight 18Y7A great mop


BISSELL Smart Details Microfiber Lightweight Mop, 18Y7A
  • Jointed handle
  • Versatile mop
  • Washable microfinber pad
  • Flat design
  • Swivels and rotates 360 degrees
  • FINALLY A MOP FOR THE HANDICAPPED I've used Swiffer Bono Don Aslettyou name it I've tried it. Received this mop and wow! it actually does what it says. The great things are the handle even though adjustable stays together where others loosen up. It's easy to enlarge handle or make it short for storage with the loop on end. It's lightweight the bendable part works great and I don't have to bend under chairs and other furniture the pads are thick and serve both as a dust picker upper and mop. Suggest you have several refills on hand to keep your cleaning flow going. Sometimes I have to sit down and here again this mop adjusts to your height and need. Another great thing I can even use those dusting and wet cloths that went with my other unused mops as the Bissell has the standard corner punch ins on top of mop head to hold these standard cloths. Thought I'd have to throw these away but don't have to now.It's the first floor mop for our hardwood floors that I have been truly happy with and worth giving a review.While I doubt I will use the wringer part I did try it and it was easier than I thought it would be. I've spent a small fortune on mops dusters etc.
    Great Mop We just bought this mop for our condo thinking that we wouldn't need a heavy duty version. This mop is so good that I am considering buying one for our home.I love the fact that the mop head is detachable and washable. You can also use other disposable cloths on it. Great!I like how it wrings out how the handle collapses down and the joint in the handle for use in getting under furniture etc.The only negative comment that I can make is that the handle is a little short. I am only 5'3 and I can't imagine it being comfortable for someone taller.
    perfect for dampmopping our kitchen dining vinyl floor positives lightweight hangs on pegboard in kitchen pantry machine washable mop head remains damp not wet after using wringer attached wringer works easily every timeI usually wring it three times per rinse extends long enough for my long arms and stays adjusted allows me to scrub dirty spots while standing and without wet mess has good gripping surfaces for hands price is right seems sturdy so far mop head is easy to remove and replace yet stays put makes the job quick & easynegatives wish it came with one alternate washable mop head for when this one is in the laundry replacement mop heads come only in packs of two and are pricey orange & blue are fairly garish to my eyeI've not tried it yet for dust mopping.
    Really great mop. I have just started using this product but so far it has been great. It came fully assembled and it seems sturdy. The only con is that the bend in the handle which allows the mop to reach under furniture etc. means you cannot apply too much pressure to the mop and makes the mop feel kinda weak but i hardly ever use it so 4.5 stars for me.
    well worth the price works great at picking up hair in the bathroom and throwing it in the washer exactly what I bought it for.
    I like this mop It really is a good mop it goes in hard to reach places the microfiber cloth is easily removed and washed.
    Excellent product. It is a very good product especially for the money you get it is easily adjustable and it easily reaches under the furniture.
    Superb I was a little reluctant at first to purchase this mop. I had an Omop by Method that finally broke after 4 years of heavy use. I was hand scrubbing my floors because I just couldn't find that mop I would want to use as much as needed in my house. We have three cats two Guinea Pigs two men just over 24 and a dog. That's a lot of animals to clean up after So I researched for almost 5 months and was about to purchase the Scotch Brite mop when I found this. More research and I finally jumped in. Boy am I glad I did. This mop is incredible! My fiancé even loves it. He's 6 foot tall and it lengthens for him to be comfortable and shortens beautifully for my 5' 7 height. It comes already assembled which is awesome. You can use the microfiber OR swiffer type pads for those puppy had an accident moments. I can't say enough good things about this mop. OH and we found this out by accident tinkering with the length. It has an elbow so it can bend under tables with out moving them. You have to extend it all the way out to find it. Again awesome. You will not be dissapointed. I know the head is a little flop it folds to wring the microfiber but don't worry. Once you set it flat on the floor it straightens out. It kinda freaked me out at first till I saw how it worked.
    great mop I really like this mop cleans great and no buckets to clean. I recomend it to anyone who is looking for a better product than swiffer.
    Satisfied with my purchase I bought this mop to replace a crappy flimsy BONA mop that had snapped in half while I was cleaning the floors


    Jointed handle.Versatile mop.Washable microfinber pad.Flat design.Swivels and rotates 360 degrees. Microfiber Lightweight Mop. Jointed handle allows easy cleaning under furniture. Washable microfiber pad allows you to clean without chemicals. Use damp for mopping, dry for dusting or with disposable cloths. Swivels and rotates 360 degrees to get into tight places. Adjustable handle for height and storage. Soft grip for comfort. Non-slip; leans against walls without falling.


    Related Products
    • BISSELL Smart Details Microfiber Floor Duster, 92A6A My first dust mop and I love it It's ridiculous but I'm 62 and have never had a dust mop before. We just put in a Pergo floor and this floor takes special care i.e. dusting only no water. This mop is perfect for the following reasons1. It ...Read the full

    • BISSELL Smart Details Microfiber Lightweight Mop Refill, Pack of 2, 46M82 TwoPack! I was hesitant to buy this product because many of the reviews said they only received a 1pack.I had this item in my cart for a few weeks when Amazon pulled it off for a product review. After it was relisted I decided to buy it with ...Read the full

    • Way Clean 33066 4 Gallon Bucket - Grey/Green EXCELLENT ! ! ! yeah It's just a bucket BUT IT IS WIDE! Bought a PVC sponge mop from Amazon. It was too wide for every single bucket I already owned. THIS BUCKET IS WONDERFUL!!!Nice and wide .. As an extra plus the rectangular shape pour ...Read the full

    • BISSELL Smart Details Microfiber High Reach Duster, 76N4A extends reach TO 14' NOT BY 14' got this today to tackle the cobwebs at high ceiling joints and ledges we have a contemporary home with some very high ceiling peaks I like it EXCEPT it is not as long as I was expecting and as a result ...Read the full

    • Rubbermaid #2963-TP BISQ 11QT Pouring Bucket best bucket ever Same exact bucket Rubbermaid has been making for over 20 years. Will never wear out or tear up. I have one that is in fact over 20 years old and it is quite serviceable to this day. Sadly they are hard to find now. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    BISSELL Details Microfiber Lightweight 18Y7A great mop Post a Comment

    smart living steam mop Popular Posts